The Directorate, in wishing welcome, kindly advise the gentlemen guests observance of the following rules, in order to ensure a better service and a quiet, comfortable stay.
1. To stay registration is required. All guests, upon acceptance, must submit an identification document and to report subsequently the employee's family.
2. Places are assigned to each team by the management. Once allocated is prohibited to move without permission.
3. The electrical outlets only allow the supply of the motor home because it provided with limiter. For your own and others' safety it is forbidden to make other uses (derivations, air conditioners, furnaces, etc.). For any other needs (hair dryer, razors), use the special sockets installed in wash rooms. Guests are responsible for any damage caused by connections made with cables or defective materials.
4. The acceptance of the animals must be agreed with the management.
And 'it required, however:
keep them on a leash and accompany them outside the camp for the fulfillment of physiological needs (leaving clean!);
for reasons of hygiene, safety and respect for others it is forbidden to take them on the beach from 9.00 to 13.00 and from 16.00 to 20.00 hours;
the owners are responsible in every respect for the damage they caused.
5. E 'allowed to enter within the assigned pitch with only one half.
6.. From 14.00 to 17.00 and from 23.00 to 7.00 am it is forbidden to travel by motor vehicle, assemble or disassemble tents, cause any noise that might disturb.
7. E 'can make the camper service only from 8.00 to 12.00 and from ore17.00 at 20.00. The reservoirs of chemical toilets must be emptied into the drain pit observing the same hours.
8. And 'forbidden to dig ditches or pour liquid pollutants in the soil. The shower has to be done in the areas provided.
9. Water is a precious commodity, is good for everyone but it is not inexhaustible, use it properly. The laundry, the dishes and food should be washed in the intended purpose premises.
10. E 'strictly forbidden: the use of flammable liquids or materials, fires, pour oil into the ground, boiling liquids, wash RV / car / towels, showering inside pitches, use the fountains for washing dishes, feet etc.
11. Parents are responsible for the behavior of their children, who should always be supervised.
12. Management is not responsible for any lost items and is not liable for consequential damage to the elements.
13. Persons wishing to pay a visit to our guests, including relatives or friends, must deliver a document on entry and not get into the campground with any type of vehicle. Admission is free for 1 hour, passed this time, the same will be subject to payment of the applicable rates (time visitors: 8:00 to 23:00). In the event of an excessive presence of people, the management, for security reasons, can deny the entry of visitors.
14. The counting of days of stay is carried out according to the nights. Departures must be before 11.00.
In the event of failure of one of the above rules, the management will adopt the measures they consider appropriate, not excluding the invitation to leave the camp.
It remains at your complete disposal to make more pleasant the holiday, thank you in advance for your cooperation